Aligning with Nature
Time & Location
About the Event
Delve into the ancient healing art of Ayurveda, while experiencing the soul-soothing power of Yosemite. Join Jana Kilgore and JP Salonen for a fun, engaging study of the elements of Ayurveda & exploration of yoga in the backcountry. Ayurveda is a sister science to yoga and translates to “the knowledge of life”. This science provides an opportunity to learn about ourselves and the world through the perspective of the Five elements: Earth, Water, Fire, Air, and Ether.
On this 4-day retreat, enjoy delicious food, hiking, yoga practice, and encouraging company, as we explore what it means to lead a life of balance. Experience a rejuvenating journey into Yosemite National Park and the ancient healing art of Ayurveda. Tuition assistance is available.
- Optional yoga classes each day
- Morning meditation instruction and practice
- Learn about Ayurvedic health practices and discover your dosha
- Hiking and gentle peak climbs in the stunning backcountry of Yosemite
- Fresh meals include local and organic ingredients